Tired of being bitten?
- Get the most out of your pest killer
- Place the device 1.6 to 3.9 feet above the ground for best mosquito-capturing results.
- When the mosquito killer is on and working, turn off all other light sources in the room. The darker the room, the better. This way the mosquitoes will be only attracted to the machine..
Ready for some peace finally?
Mosquitos (and many pests such as house flies) are attracted to light. Our machine radiates blue UV light to lure mosquitoes into the chamber where a high-efficiency cyclone suction kills them quickly. Our mosquito-killing device radiates low noise for a non-disruptive solution that works anywhere.
- Ensure humans are not right next to the machine during use..
- Turn the mosquito-trapping device two to three hours before going to sleep. Put it in the corner of a room (away from the bed) for better results.
- Keep the machine away from high spaces such as dressers to avoid it possibly falling. Fan blades can be damaged..
Allure with UV light
- Our UV-light device measures 4.72 x 7.48 in (W x L) for a non-bulk solution that doesn’t take up too much space. Fit it in anywhere for pest-ridding convenience.
- Open the bottom large-capacity storage tank once a week to get rid of dead prey.
- Power by USB.
10,000 Happy Customers (And Counting)
See why so many users worldwide love their Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp and recommend it. Don’t miss the chance to snag yours while our offer lasts!
Exclusive One-Time Offer On Now!
Time is running out… Don’t wait until it’s too late — get yours today at an all-time low price! Supplies are limited, only a few left.REVEAL MY SPECIAL PRICE
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected
Love It (Or Return It)
We’re sure you’ll be happy with your order. If it doesn’t work for you, no worries – we’ll refund you (no questions asked)
Quality You Can See
All our products are of the highest craftsmanship for quality and durability you can be absolutely confident with